Institute FTTI. Institute of Fundamental Training and Technological Innovations
Director of the Institute
Elena G. Semenova
The Institute of Fundamental Training and Technological Innovations (FTTI) was established to undertake training of professionals and experts in major engineering and managerial fields and to provide the cross-cutting system for Bachelor – Master training.
Students are involved in research and management activities in different fields of science, industry, and business.
Studies at the Institute involve classes by scientists and experts from major St. Petersburg enterprises to target students at research and managerial activities.
The Institute collaborates with RAS and other St. Petersburg’s and All Russia scientific-research institutions and universities.
FTTI students take internship at ESIGELEC (France), Universite de Nice Sophia-Antipolis (France ), and the University of Western Ontario (Canada).
- Laboratory of Mechanics
- Laboratory of Electricity, Magnetism, and Optics
- Laboratory of Quant Physics
- Laboratory of Modern Concepts in Natural Sciences
- Laboratory of Applied and Laser Optics
- Laboratory of Computer Graphics
- Laboratory of Quality Management
- Laboratory of Electrical and Radio Measurements