Established on April 2th, 2007 the Department of System Analysis and Logistics specializes in System Analysis and Logistics, Optimization of Transport Flows, and Development of Automated Systems, including Computer-Aided Engineering.
Faculty’s highest professional qualifications ensure high-quality training. Head of the Department, V. A. Fetisov, is Professor, PhD, Doctor of Budapest Technical University and Academy of Sciences of Hungary, Laureate of RF and St. Petersburg Government 2012 in Science and Education.
Part of educational process, the Department possesses laboratories equipped with modern computers allowing for fundamental research on various scientific and technical programs.
Head of Department
V. A. Fetisov,
Professor, PhD, Doctor of Budapest Technical University and Academy of Sciences of Hungary, Laureate of RF and St. Petersburg Government 2012 in science and education.
Room: 13-06, 13-08 (67, B. Morskaya str.,)
Tel No: +7 (812) 315-49-67, +7 (812) 494-70-93
Divisions of Department:
• Information Support of Transport Logistics Scientific and Educational Center
• 13-12 - Laboratory of Intellectual Transport Infrastructure
• 52-08 - Laboratory of System Analysis
• 13-05 - Laboratory of Transport Logistics
• 13-10 - Laboratory of Transport Processes and Systems Modeling
• SHELLER (SCHELLER systemtechnik (eip.ALS Advanced logistics systems)
• Hochschule Wismar - University of Technology, Business and Design, Wismar University
• BalticBiogasBus, St. Petersburg
• STM, LLC (St. Petersburg)
• Central Scientific Research and Design Institute of Marine Fleet
• Northern Capital Gateway, LLC (Pulkovo Airport)
• Krylov State Research Center (St. Petersburg)
• TopPlan, LLC (St. Petrsburg)
• St. Petersburg State University of Economics, Institute of Management
• A+S Consult,
• The AnyLogic Company, St. Petersburg
• Elektroavtomatika Experimental Design Bureau, St. Petersburg