Graduates of the Department of Radio-engineering and Fiber-optic Complexes become highly-qualified specialists in audiovisual technologies, laser systems, and radio electronics.
Among the teaching staff are cavaliers of the Class II Order "For Merit to the Fatherland" of and the Order of Gagarin, Honoured Scholars of RF, Honoured Workers of Higher Education of RF, authors of papers and books.
The Video Studio is opened on the basis of the Department.
Head of the department
Vice-head of the department
Room: 52-57 (67, B. Morskaya str.)
Tel No: +7 (812) 494-70-23
The Department works on teaching and research projects with the New Mexico State University, American University in Washington, D.C. (USA), UNESCO Office of Education (France), Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (China).
Over 40 papers have been published by the department abroad; with 30 reports made at international conferences in the last 10 years.
The Department papers are included in the World Encyclopedia of Radio-engineering.
- Television Research Institute (St. Petersburg)
- JSC FSUE Central Research Institute KOMETA
- AVTOMATIZATSIYA Research and Production Complex (St. Petersburg)
- JSC CSPA "LENINETZ"
- JSC RASTR Industrial Television Research Institute (Novgorod, Russia)
- M. M. Gromov Flight Research Institute (Zhukovsky, Russia)
- JSC All-Russian scientific Research Institute of Radio Equipment (VNIIRA)
- JSC Vavilov State Optical Institute
- Laser Company