By the beginning of 2016 the Center has held the following conferences:
1) May 16, 2012 a round table "Are theology studies possible in the modern Russia" was held. The round table brought together the foremost researchers of religious and philosophical thought of St. Petersburg as well as interested members of the Faculty of Humanities of SUAI including the Head of the Faculty of Humanities.
2) 5-10 September 2012 in the framework of the XIII International Forum of SUAI "Modern information society formation - problems, perspectives and innovative approaches" a round table "Intelligent Strategies of XXI century: science, philosophy, theology" was held.
3) November 16, 2012 a conference "Traditions and innovations in spiritual culture and education: from antiquity to the post-historical era" was held at SUAI as a part of the Days of St. Petersburg Philosophy organized by of the St. Petersburg Philosophical Society.
4) June 3-5, 2013 a round table "Humanitarian analyst modernity: the philosophical and theological aspects" was held in the framework of the XIV International Forum "Modern information society formation - problems, perspectives and innovative approaches".
5) November 21-22, 2013 at the Faculty of Literature and Philosophy of the University of Turin scientific seminar «Mithopoesis and Literature» was held. The seminar was organized as a part of the research program of a professor of the Department of Philosophy of the University of Turin Roberto Sollitsioni “Ethics and Aesthetics. The responsibility of art“. The seminar was a series of four reports by philosophers representing the St. Petersburg State University Faculty of Philosophy and the Research and Education Center for Religion, Philosophy and Culture Studies on mithopoesis in Russian literature, the relation of the mythical and poetic spirits of texts in its classics: Dostoyevsky, Chekhov, Harms and Platonov.
6) June 2-3, 2014 in the framework of the XV International Forum of SUAI "Modern information society formation - problems, perspectives and innovative approaches" a round table "Modern humanitarian analytics. Languages of the culture language" was held.
7) June 1-5, 2015 aboard the ship "Mikhail Sholokhov", which made a cruise from St. Petersburg to Kizhi, Petrozavodsk and Valaam, XVI International Forum "Modern information society formation - problems and prospects, innovative approaches” was organized. As a part of the forum a round table " Modern humanitarian analytics. Tragedy and farce of historical consciousness” was held.
8) June 29 - July 3, the conference "Modern Ontology - VII: The Problem of Time" in memory of Valeriy N. Sagatovsky was held.
9) September18-20, 2015 the International Historical and philosophical conference "Horizons of Natural History of Eastern Christian Middle Ages" was organized at SUAI. Scientists from Russia (Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Perm, Novosibirsk, Ferapontovo), Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Uzbekistan participated in the conference in attendance and via Skype.
10) October 4-6, 2015 the International historical-philosophical conference "The Alexandrian school of Origen, Clement and its heritage" was held.
11) September 9-11, The tenth annual conference of the Asia-Pacific Early Christian Studies Society (APECSS) to be held at St Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation (SUAI), St Petersburg, Russia